If you are a student looking for a summer job and are between 15-30 and living in York Region, Summer Jobs Services can help. This free program operates from April 1 to September 30 of each year.
- Local job postings
- Computer and Internet access
- Fax and photocopier
- Labour Market Information, including apprenticeships
- Information on careers and occupations
- Review current job search strategies
- Create an effective resumé and cover letter
- Tips to acquire successful interview and networking skills
- One-to-one support
- Ongoing workshops
- Health and Safety information while working on the job
Complete a quick application on-line and someone will contact you (link on the right)
Complete the Seneca Summer Jobs application and fax it with your resume to 905-898-0057 for immediate registration.