Green Talent Pool
Continuing in our tradition of innovative educational initiatives to meet the ever-changing demands of business and government, SENECA COLLEGE announces it's BRIDGING TO GREEN CAREERS PROGRAM.
Filling positions in the environmental field can be challenging. Seneca College would like to introduce to you a new source for finding talent.
Graduates of Seneca’s Bridging to Green Careers Program offer a unique combination of international experience with recent Canadian education in the environmental field. Our grads are ready to make an impact and help your company improve operations and maintain environmental excellence.
URBAN LAND REGENERATION
Our grads can perform a multitude of functions:
- They are a significant, knowledge-rich team player in all aspects of an site assessments, remediation, sampling, and other aspects of urban land development in an environmentally sustainable manner,
- They understand the urban processes that contaminate the environment,
- They understand the methodology, guidelines and regulations that dictate environmental site assessments,
- They can sample various media to assess potential contamination levels at a property,
- They can analyze and recommend environmental site solutions based on an assessment,
- They can evaluate and implement environmental remediation options for a contaminated site,
- They understand the health and safety aspects to the environmental sector,
- They understand the policies involved and the processes linked to urban development,
- They understand the best practices for managing environmental studies
Why hire BGC grads:
• Tap into real-world experience-these are not your typical college students- they are internationally trained, mature professionals who have worked in a variety of industries
• Leverage their knowledge and relevance -they have a thorough understanding of remediation process and environmental sector
• Help you cost save- they qualify for the Employment Ontario Training Incentive Fund and are ready to start work today!
For more information please contact:
Carol Pope, Job Developer @ 416-293-3722 ext 302
Or visit our program page at: