Seneca Workforce Skills offers many free services to employers in the York Region and GTA area.
Resource Services include
- Post positions for the general public in our Resource and Information Centres and on the web-site
- Applicants are not pre-screened and are self-directed job seekers who will apply to your postings directly
On the top of the page, click on Post-A-Job, complete the Post-A-Job form and click on Submit Job Posting.
Seneca Workforce Skills can streamline your hiring process making it more cost-effective:
- We can match people to job openings at your company
- Training incentives may be provided to offset wage costs in the initial period of employment
- Applicants are pre-screened by our staff, but you make the final hiring decision
- If you are interested in registering with our program, please click on the Contact Us button for services in your area or email the job developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hire a Student
For more information regarding the Summer Jobs Service Program please contact our Summer Jobs staff at 905-898-6199. Or complete this application and fax it to 905-895-7678