Become part of the York Professional team. We look for teachers who have training and experience in early childhood education, and who demonstrate a passion for providing the very best in care and education for the children and youth in our programs.
We are seeking a Teacher's Assistant for our Before and After School Program at German Mills P.S. in the south end of Thornhill. Must be able to work split shifts, 700 am to school starts and after school until 600 pm. Weekly hours 25.
- Experience with children 4 to 12 years of age
- Valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Recent Vulnerable Sector Check
- Familiar with How Does Learning Happen would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Up to date immunizations
We thank everyone for applying, but only those of interest will be contacted.
Please forward resume and cover letter to Sue at email@example.com or call 905-709-3484.