N996 Production & Accounting Support
Sigma Promotions helps businesses increase sales results through the proper use of promotional items, relationship marketing strategies and sometimes just off the wall marketing concepts! We are looking for someone to help behind the scenes to make this happen!
Our Core Values and Beliefs
We are a growth-oriented company, constantly moving forward and embracing change. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast pace environment, isn’t shaken by change and is able to roll with the punches!
Balance is extremely important to us; meaning that we hustle like crazy during business hours so we can enjoy our time “socializing” with friends and family. This helps to keep us fresh and fast on our feet each day. As a bonus, you also get your birthday off because, let’s face it, your birthday is an epic day whether you’re 8 or 80!
You will find no hierarchy outlook here; nothing is above or below anyone’s job description. If you see someone struggling, you jump in and help because we are all members of Team Sigma!
We put people before profit and believe that we’re in business to not only help our clients achieve their own goals and grow but to impact the community and the world! Giving back to charity is extremely important to us! We take pride in our involvement because it feels so freaking good to do so!
We’re humbled when we earn clients’ business but most importantly their respect. Basically, we believe the owner and the waiter of a 5 star restaurant deserves the same level of courtesy.
Oh – we also feel no need to “Bash” our competition – Not Cool!
Areas of Responsibility:
- Administrative duties including answering and directing phones, filing, couriers, order office supplies, sign for and log shipments received, keep showroom tidy
- Schedule product knowledge sessions with our suppliers
- Follow up with factories to monitor in house orders
- Monitor and maintain the production schedule, entering new orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Finance support including entering bills and credit card transactions, pay bills by cheque and credit card, perform past due calls and prepare invoices for clients.
This position may be for you if:
- Being detail oriented is crucial for this position. There is a lot of work with numbers and fine details. Your core responsibilities would be working in Quickbooks and maintaining the production schedule.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks at once and do well under pressure.
- You’re a team player but you can work independently too.
- You focus on tasks, have an eagle eye for detail but fess up if you’ve made a mistake and work to quickly rectify the situation.
To land this gig you should have an ambitious mind and keen eye for details. At Sigma, we are confident that if you are willing to except this exciting and ambitious challenge, we can train you with all the right skills you will need!
In order to apply for this position email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org • Please indicate who your Employment Consultant or Job Developer is (if applicable) • Indicate where you found this job posting • State how your qualifications are a good match for the position