N#830 - Debt Management Consultant (FT) Woodbridge
JOB POSTING N#830
Job Title: Debt Management Consultant
COMPANY: Consumer Debtor Protection of Canada LTD. Location: Woodbridge
- Answering incoming calls in an efficient and timely manner
- Matching the needs of Clients to the benefits of our services
- Meeting attainable monthly targets, customer service, compliance and quality towards lucrative commission and bonuses.
- Using effective sales and communication techniques to close the leads.
- Maintaining regular daily report.
- Sales or Collections experience (a plus)
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to solve problems effectively, and attention to detail.
- The drive to achieve monthly, weekly, and daily targets.
- Flexible work hours (9am-11pm +1 Saturday per month).
- The ability to calculate and evaluate data.
- Time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Fluency in French (a strong plus!).
For your dedication and hard-work, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $35,000 PLUS a target commission that is uncapped and Excellent benefits given after 6 months
- On average a Sales consultant earns $9000+ tax free per annum in commission in addition to the base salary and Daily cash incentives
TO APPLY - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Seneca Employment Services
In order to apply for this position, email your resume directly to email@example.com
In order to apply for this position, email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org 1) Please indicate who your Employment Consultant or Job Developer is (if applicable) 2) Indicate where you found this job posting 3) State how your qualifications are a good match for the position